Please be informed that on May 25, 2018, the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons pursuant to personal data processing and free transfer of such data as well as the repealing of Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection), hereinafter referred to as GDPR.
Contact of the act of law
Please find enclosed information clauses pursuant to personal data processing relevant for:
- Hospital workers, including the application of visual monitoring;
- Persons working under a Civil Code contract; including the application of visual monitoring;
- Hospital patients;
Data Protection Officer
Please be informed that a Data Protection Officer was appointed at the Hospital on May 25, 2018. This position is held by: contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scope of the tasks of a Data Protection Officer
- notification of the administrator, processing entity and the employees who process personal data of the obligations resting with them under GDPR and other provisions of the Union or Member States concerning data protection as well as counselling the aforementioned parties on these counts;
- surveillance of the observance of GDPR, other provisions of both the European Union and Member States on data protection and the policies of the administration and processing entity within the scope of personal data protection, including the distribution of obligations, activities to boost awareness, training sessions for personnel engaged in processing operations as well as related audits;
- provision of guidelines concerning the outcome of data protection and monitoring the performance thereof, on request;
- collaboration with a supervisory authority;
- acting as a contact point for supervisory authorities on issues relating to processing, including prior consultation and consulting, where appropriate, any other matter;
- acting as a contact point for persons whom the data refer to, on all issues relating to processing their personal data as well as the execution of rights they are entitled to under GDPR;
- maintenance of activity register or a register of activity categories.