Radiation oncologist. Diagnostics and treatment of neoplastic diseases, oncology consultations, participation in multi-disciplinary medical case conferences and evaluation of eligibility for oncology therapy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and surgical procedures as well as stereotactic radiosurgery.
scientific degree of the doctor of medical sciences awarded on the basis of a doctoral dissertation entitled “Analysis of selected prognostic factors influencing the occurrence of acute radiation reaction following a conformal radiation therapy in patients suffering from non-small cell lung cancer.”
- Oncology radiation therapy
- Completed level of education
- Aumnus of the Faculty of Medicine of the Military Medical Academy in Łódź
- Assistant in Teleraditherapy Laboratory of the Regional Oncology Center in Łódź.
- Internship in Radiation Therapy Unit of Universitätsklinikum Dresden.
- Assistant Professor in Radiation Therapy Unit of the Chair of Oncology of the Medical University of Łódź.
- Head of Radiation Therapy and General Oncology Ward in the Voivodeship Multi-Specialist Center for Oncology and Traumatology in Łódź.
- Voivodeship Consultant in the field of Oncology Radiation Therapy.
- Chairs the Łódź Branch of the Polish Association of Oncology.
- Currently, the Head of Teleradiotherapy Laboratory and the Head of Radiation Therapy Ward at Nu-Med Center for Diagnostics and
- Oncology Therapy in Tomaszów Mazowiecki.
- Foreign training sessions
- ESTRO Teaching Course – Imaging for Target Volume Determination in Radiotherapy.
- ESTRO Teaching Course – Physics for Clinical Radiotherapy.
- BrainLab Academy – Stereotactic Technics in Radiotherapy.
- ESTRO Teaching Course – Basic Clinical Radiobiology
- 3rd Modular Course on Stereotactic Radiotherapy and Radiosurgery.
- Neoplasm treatment in adults
- Prostate cancer
- Lung cancer
- CNS (central nervous system) neoplasms
- Gastrointestinal tract neoplasms
- Neoplasms of the head and neck area