Arleta Wojciechowska – Łącka, radiation oncologist and clinical oncologist. Diagnostics and treatment of neoplastic diseases, oncology consultations and evaluation of eligibility for combined oncology therapy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and surgical procedures. Identification of families with a predisposition for malignant neoplasm morbidity. Prevention of malignant neoplasms, in particular, breast cancer.
- radiation oncologist
- clinical oncologist
Completed level of education
- Karol Marcinkowski Medical Academy in Poznań. Faculty of Medicine
- specialization in oncology radiation therapy.
- specialisation in clinical oncology
- doctoral dissertation entitled: Occurrence of malignant neoplasms in the relatives of patients with endometrial cancer of the uterus body.
- senior assistant – the Greater Poland Cancer Center in Poznań
- head of the Genetic Outpatient Clinic in the Greater Poland Cancer Center
- assistant professor at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences of the University of Zielona Góra
- senior assistant – Radiation Therapy Unit with Ward of the Nu-Med Center in Tomaszów Mazowiecki
- Medyk Oncology Outpatient Clinic in Poznań
Malignant neoplasm treatment in adults
- breast diseases
- gastrointestinal tract neoplasms
- gynaecological neoplasms
- prostate cancer
- patient care following oncology therapy