The quality at NU-MED GROUP is the joint result of the application of medical, accreditation and quality standards, observing law regulations as well as relying on internal organizational culture.
The drive was to secure our patients with availability, ensure respect for dignity and confidentiality, access to social and psychological support during treatment as well as satisfaction and reliability.
We oblige to achieve the following goals by implementing the quality standards in compliance with ISO 9001 standard:
- provision of medical services by qualified and experienced personnel by means of state-of-the-art and safe medical equipment, in line with the binding procedures and national guidelines in order for all the patients who have confided their health and lives to us to be reassured in their safety and to bestow well-deserved trust in us,
- expression of empathy through the provision of assistance and fostering a friendly environment conducive to the well-being of our patients,
- secure and efficient communication with the patient,
- safe usage of ionizing radiation, magnetic field and cytostatic drugs in the course of the diagnostic and therapeutic process,
- elevation of professional qualifications and up-to-date knowledge of the personnel by means of the organization of internal and external training sessions in accordance with an approved training schedule,
- observance of legal requirements as well as other exigencies associated with performed operations,
- improvement of the availability of medical services within the framework of the National Health Fund.
We have introduced and received certification of ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System at all NU-MED centers, focusing specifically on the safe application of ionizing radiation at the radiation therapy, CT and PET laboratories. We have attested ISO 9001:2008 system at NU-MED GRUPA S.A. in Elbląg as well as in NU-MED Center for Diagnostics and Oncology Therapy in Tomaszów Mazowiecki.
An Information Safety Management System has been implemented and certified at NU-MED GRUPA S.A. in Elbląg in compliance with ISO 27001:2013. It serves to testify to the fact that we apply all required safety means with due diligence, also with regard to personal data protection, medical documentation, intellectual property as well as sensitive data that play such a significant role in medicine.
We know that in the times of continuous growth of medical expertise and ongoing technical progress, we ensure improved predictability and stabilization of proposed treatment by means of standardization. We believe that ensuring quality and safety of the services provided is our asset, by which we not only meet your expectations but, first and foremost, establish trust and feeling of safety during treatment.